Friday, June 10, 2005

California holiday - spring 2005

Welcome to my blog which I've set up to display photos taken on my recent holiday in California.

I've designed it with a page per day and in order for you to view it in chronological order I've added a link at the bottom of each page which will take you to the next day's page.

Whilst it wasn't technically a birding holiday as I was travelling with my wife who has no interest in birds, I was fortunate to be able to spend a considerable proportion of the time enjoying the birds and other wildlife.

Although most of the photos are of birds, there are quite a few general scenery shots as well as other wildlife. The diary text is concentrated on the birding though, so ignore this if you're not into birds!

CLICK HERE FOR THE FIRST DAY


PS: If you can help me identify any of the flowers, lizards or insects, please let me know!